A new "Jewel Museum" is on the way!

Jewel Museum is comming soon......

Jewel-Museum Jewel-museum is a unique contemporary jewelry online store, based in Estonia. It allow artists around the world to present their artwork and connects jewelry enthusiasts with contemporary jewelry culture........
You can find more abou it at http://jewel-museum.blogspot.co.at/

My passion is jewellery art, my love is stones. As a child I had bags full of them, collected them and carried home whatever treasure nature presented to me. Till today the findings are my inspiration: in driftwood, for example, its lightness and its gnarled-unconventional form are integrated in my creations. Also seashells or an urchin skeleton, corals and amber are my favourites. All about the sea…

Stay true to yourself. My jewellery shows how I see the real, or even the unreal. The truth is not real found shells, or coral skeletons, it is only three-dimensional picture of them. And what is and what could be seems more real, than known visible things. The game played by real and not real takes place in my jewelry message and the wearer's body.

Kommentare

Anonym hat gesagt…
Thank you!!!

Beliebte Posts